How to Tell Fan in Bios to Blow at Full Speed

Nov 30, 2022
6
0
10
0
  • #1
Help me guys, this problem is driving Maine crazy.
The else twenty-four hour period, when I was gaming, my computer fans began to run at max speed, but then it keep running like that, even after restarting my reckoner. They retributory go full-strength to max cannonball along after I push mogul button like doing intense task even when idling. I tried blowing sprinkle, updating gpu driver, updating bios, setting fan pelt along in bios and in msi afterburner, but goose egg changed. My cpu and gpu temperature are about 37-40 celsius. It appears that my central processing unit fan is about 1300rpm, and gpu fan is about 3500rpm.
Here's my pc info:
Cpu: Intel i5-4460
Gpu: Radeon rx-470
Mobo: msi b85m-e45
The main fan is 4 pins, idk nigh the others around the pc.

Update: The loud source is my gpu fan, while it operative at max speed, information technology appear 0 RPM on driver software and HW Monitoring device

Update 2: Problem resolved! It was the sensor cable in the sports fan broken Oregon something. I took my GPU to the store and they changed another rooter for me. Works like a charm.

jojesa
Dec 6, 2006
6,865
484
39,290
1,483
  • #10
You cannot manipulate GPU fans on motherboard BIOS.
If the GPU fans are at full speed in BIOS and in Safe Mode and Radeon Software or MSI Afterburner are non detecting the speed ...and so the sensors or the GPU have failed.
You could try replacing the fans.
jojesa
December 6, 2006
6,865
484
39,290
1,483
  • #2
Are whol fans lengthwise at full speed?
Which Processor cooler are you using (Intel stock or thirdly party)?
Nov 30, 2022
6
0
10
0
  • #3
Are all fans running at full hasten?
Which CPU cooler are you using (Intel stock or third party)?
I cant really tell, but after hearing closely, I assume that it's just gpu fans.
My Processor tank are all third gear party
jojesa
December 6, 2006
6,865
484
39,290
1,483
  • #4
If you get into the BIOS, are the GPU fans at congested hasten?
I don't think is the CPU, since 1300rpm is not that high.
IT could be a unsuccessful GPU fan sensor or the GPU itself is failing.
Nov 30, 2022
6
0
10
0
  • #5

If you get into the BIOS, are the GPU fans at rich speed?
I don't think is the CPU, since 1300rpm is not that high.
Information technology could be a failed GPU fan sensor operating room the GPU itself is flunk.

Yep, it's gpu fans, I fitting checked it. And yes, the fans just go to the full speed from the moment I press power button, even in bios. Simply I can't change it's pelt along in msi afterburner
Last edited:
HappyTrails
Oct 30, 2022
286
34
340
27
  • #6
Maybe unistall drivers DDU and reinstall current. Sorries I non use afterburner for fan controls so not familiar. Maybe something update and you non notice but seems like software issue with winnow controls good?
Nov 30, 2022
6
0
10
0
  • #7
Maybe unistall drivers DDU and reinstall a la mode. Sorries I not use afterburner for fan controls so not conversant. Maybe something update and you non notice but seems like software system emerge with rooter controls right?
This didn't work for ME.
HappyTrails
Oct 30, 2022
286
34
340
27
  • #8
Sorry to see of this. It should maybe glucinium limited by bios settings for sports fan speeds or by fan software in windows. When I first build pc motherboard came with such the bloatware it was so bad. Those also had fan settings and have been removed from pc. Does not endear asus for Pine Tree State. Maybe you had something akin that creating the conflict.
Nov 30, 2022
6
0
10
0
  • #9
Update: The fortemente root is my gpu fan, while it squirting at max speed, it come out 0 RPM on device driver software system
jojesa
Dec 6, 2006
6,865
484
39,290
1,483
  • #10
You cannot control GPU fans happening motherboard BIOS.
If the GPU fans are at full speed in BIOS and in Safe Mode and Radeon Computer software or MSI Afterburner are non detective work the speed ...then the sensors surgery the GPU have failed.
You could try replacing the fans.
Nov 30, 2022
6
0
10
0
  • #11
You cannot control GPU fans on motherboard BIOS.
If the GPU fans are at full speed up in BIOS and in Safe Mode and Radeon Software or MSI Afterburner are not detection the speed ...then the sensors or the GPU have failed.
You could try replacing the fans.
Thanks. I'll do that.
  • #12
If you get into the BIOS, are the GPU fans at full amphetamine?
I don't think is the CPU, since 1300rpm is non that heights.
Information technology could be a unsuccessful GPU fan sensor Beaver State the GPU itself is flunk.
What if I tin not ascendence CPU fan via BIOS, no substance what mode I put up, silent - standard - performance - pear-shaped speed, the fan always runs at same zip
Nov 21, 2022
655
65
1,040
124
  • #13
You should start a new subject as this was 8 years old and talked about GPU's.
However, same advice as preceding. since Bios should control, in the spic-and-span topic tell us where it's plugged in to, your MotherBd P/N and rooter info.
Ribbon starter Similar threads Meeting place Replies Date
J Cooling system 6
L Cooling 6
D Temperature reduction 4
Gojeroh Cooling 4
M Cooling 4
M Cooling 4
E Cooling 8
B Temperature reduction 17
D Cooling 5
S Cooling 2
  • Ad
  • Cookies Policies
  • Privacy
  • Terminal figure &adenylic acid; Conditions
  • Topics

How to Tell Fan in Bios to Blow at Full Speed

Source: https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/my-computer-fans-run-max-speed-non-stop.3667109/

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel