Amd Ryzen 5 1600 Fan Really Loud Playing Games
- We go for each of you have a cracking holiday season and an incredible New Year. Thanks such for being part of the community!
- Aug 17, 2022
- 11
- 0
- 10
- 0
- #1
I just over my build of my Computer: AMD rx580 8g ,8gb ram and ryzen 1600. Just if i Start a Game or Rendering it starts getting really loud at round about 50-60 decrease celcius. Even if I position on my headphones and heed loud to music I am hearing my Computer. PLS HELP
- Aug 28, 2022
- 12,411
- 98
- 51,540
- 2,476
- #2
discipline the ice chest to see if there is debris accumulation causing imbalance first, if so, use compressible air to clean it.
- Aug 17, 2022
- 11
- 0
- 10
- 0
- #3
check the cooler to see if there is dust accumulation causation unbalance first, if then, utilise compressed air to clean it.
Yeah simply i reasonable build it so there shouldn't follow detritus in it
- Feb 18, 2010
- 29,825
- 210
- 86,140
- 3,338
- #4
use hwinfo and post a picture of the sensor page reading here .
- Aug 17, 2022
- 11
- 0
- 10
- 0
- #5
usage hwinfo and post a picture of the sensor varlet reading here .
Far directly I am not able to but i will make out as fast as I can
- Feb 18, 2010
- 29,825
- 210
- 86,140
- 3,338
- Aug 28, 2022
- 12,411
- 98
- 51,540
- 2,476
- #7
If new, could be tank not put right causing cpu overheat and lover goes to max superpowe.
- August 17, 2022
- 11
- 0
- 10
- 0
- #8
If new, could be ice chest not set right causation cpu overheat and fan goes to grievous bodily harm power.
What do you mean with not set aright
- Aug 28, 2022
- 12,411
- 98
- 51,540
- 2,476
- #9
I remember push cooler really hard onto Processor like I will break information technology to set it right.
- Aug 17, 2022
- 11
- 0
- 10
- 0
- #10
I recollect pushing tank really lignified onto CPU like I will disruption information technology to set it right.
I did the same because there are springs on the screws
- Aug 28, 2022
- 12,411
- 98
- 51,540
- 2,476
- #11
then we will just wait for your hwinfo data.
- Aug 17, 2022
- 11
- 0
- 10
- 0
- #12
then we bequeath just wait for your hwinfo information.
Just one question how can I post pics?
- Aug 28, 2022
- 12,411
- 98
- 51,540
- 2,476
- #13
Imgur is a good website. Then copy link and post here.
- Aug 17, 2022
- 11
- 0
- 10
- 0
- Aug 17, 2022
- 11
- 0
- 10
- 0
- #15
But this is just when I am on my desktop so should I post another one were I make something hi-tech
- August 28, 2022
- 12,411
- 98
- 51,540
- 2,476
- #16
Especially when the noisy cooler comes up. Is the noise ramping aweigh when you game? Or from start? I father't see temperature in the shape.
- Aug 17, 2022
- 11
- 0
- 10
- 0
- #17
Especially when the noisy ice chest comes up. Is the noise ramping prepared when you game? Surgery from start? I wear't see temperature in the figure.
So after about 5-10 minutes it starts to beget really loud. And where can I find the temperatures in this programm
- Aug 28, 2022
- 12,411
- 98
- 51,540
- 2,476
- Aug 17, 2022
- 11
- 0
- 10
- 0
- Aug 17, 2022
- 11
- 0
- 10
- 0
- #20
So I fixed the porblem information technology wans't the cpu it was the gpu's fan cannonball along wich was configurated pretty bad, so I dowloaded msi afterburner and successful my own visibility at once my microcomputer is bad quiet. But I appreciate your assistanc and wish you a gracious Clarence Day.
- Aug 28, 2022
- 12,411
- 98
- 51,540
- 2,476
- Feb 18, 2010
- 29,825
- 210
- 86,140
- 3,338
- #22
ok one thing i would wish to know why your case devotee escape sole at 500 rpm andthe memory is detect as a single channel .
| Thread starter | Similar threads | Forum | Replies | Particular date |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| P | Question Super high idle temps, what is going on? | CPUs | 3 | |
| | [Resolved] Which Intel Extreme Tuning Utility bash I need for Xeon E3-1220 V2 processor? | CPUs | 2 | |
| | Question AMD Wraith stealth cooler fan does not fit connected Asus ROG strix b450-F Gaming II MOBO | CPUs | 1 | |
| S | Question Ryzen 3600 or another CPU for "extreme point" authority/PowerPoint? | CPUs | 9 | |
| S | Motion C.P.U. Temp Extremely High | CPUs | 2 | |
| | Question Will core 2 extreme qx6700 be compatible with 775 instrument panel with 945g chipset? | CPUs | 29 | |
| | Question 10-20 FPS with decent calculator idk how to fix | CPUs | 10 | |
| M | [SOLVED] Ryzen 5 2600 CPU temperature is 52 in bios with 1750 rpm | CPUs | 2 | |
| M | Question Assistanc Wraith Cooler Won't Go Go through | CPUs | 2 | |
| L | Question Can anyone identify this noise? CPU/GPU? | CPUs | 8 |
- Advertising
- Cookies Policies
- Privateness
- Term &adenylic acid; Conditions
- Topics
Amd Ryzen 5 1600 Fan Really Loud Playing Games
Source: https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/wraith-spire-5-1600-extremly-loud.3352528/
